- UNESCO’s Role in the Resolution of Disputes Relating to the Recovery of Cultural Goods, with Asoid García-Márquez and Athina Fouchard, Transnational Dispute Management Review, Special Issue on Art and Heritage Disputes, Vol. 10, Issue 5 (October 2013). UNESCO and Global Administrative Law, in Bories, C (ed.), A Global Administrative Law? Actes du Colloque, 16 et 17 juin 2011, Cahiers Internationaux No. 28, p. 317 (Pedone, 2012).
- Testing the Procedural Limits of the ICSID Annulment Regime in Cases against Argentina, with Yulia Andreeva, Yearbook of International Investment Law and Policy, p. 291 (Oxford University Press, 2010).
- New Developments in the “Argentine Crisis” Jurisprudence: ICSID Annulment Standards in Arbitral Practice, with Yulia Andreeva, 39 International Legal News No. 2 (2010).
- There is Nothing More Permanent Than Temporary – A Critical Look at ICSID Article 52(5) on Stay of Enforcement in Cases against Argentina, with Yulia Andreeva, 15 Arbitration News, No. 1 (2010).
- Promoting the Rule of Law Within the United Nations, 43 The International Lawyer, No. 1, p. 51 (2009).
- Independence of the Tribunals, in Papanikolaou, K & Hiskaki, M (eds.), International Administrative Tribunals in a Changing World (2008).
- Webinar on Covid-19 and standards of investment protection (ICC, July 2020)
- Webinar on legal and contractual remedies involving force majeure and excessively onerous contract clauses: a practical vision from arbitration specialists (ICC, June 2020);
- International Seminar on International Commerce Investment & Arbitration (Montevideo, Uruguay, March 2019);
- Centre for International Legal Studies Arbitration Symposium (Salzburg, June 2016, 2018);
- Union Internationale des Avocats: Keynote Speech for the 60th Anniversary of the New York Convention (Bilbao, April 2018);
- Chair and co-arbitrator at numerous Vis Moot sessions, Vienna
- V Seminar on ISDS Reform, Peruvian Institute of Arbitration (Lima, October 2017);
- Joint UNCITRAL-Ljubljana Arbitration Centre Conference on Dispute Settlement (Ljubljana, April 2017);
- International Chamber of Commerce (Miami, November 2015);
- Institute for Transnational Arbitration Annual Workshop (Dallas, June 2015);
- Universidad Carlos III de Madrid. Lecturer: Law and Practice of International Organizations (November 2017 – present)
- Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Paris Law School (Sciences Po). Lecturer: Law and Practice of International Organizations (Fall 2017)